Medicare and Medicaid Eligible
If you qualify for Medicaid coverage through the state of Florida and you are eligible for Medicare, you can enroll in our Dual Eligible Special Needs Plan (D-SNP).
This plan was created to combine coverage from your Medicare and Medicaid plans, PLUS give you extra benefits under one plan and one insurance company. With our Sunshine Health Medicare Advantage (HMO SNP) plan, you will be able to connect with us for all of your health care needs. This means you’ll have:
- Prescription drug benefits
- Extra benefits like vision, dental and hearing care for no additional premium
- A gym membership at no additional cost to you
Being a Sunshine Health member also give you:
- Easy, one-call access to helpful member service representatives to explain every aspect of your plan and answer any questions you may have,
- Easy access to medical help with a 24-hour nurse advice line
- Fast answers and results from a local company that knows the details about the health care system in Florida
- Smooth transitions between short-term and long-term care services and benefits, because Sunshine Health coordinates benefits throughout your care
- Reliable partners that can help you find community services, like utilities assistance and transportation to and from the doctor to make your days a little easier
For more information about a Medicare Advantage plan for people who are eligible for Medicare and Medicaid, contact a Sunshine Health Medicare Advantage licensed sales representative at 1-877-826-3692 (TTY: 711).
Last Updated: 09302016