Medicare Advantage for Everyone (HMO)
You can get a Medicare Advantage Plan, sometimes called “Medicare Part C” or “MA,” from a private insurance company if you already have Medicare Parts A and B.
In Florida, Sunshine Health Medicare Advantage (HMO) Plans are available with $0 premium, $0 deductible and $0 Primary Care Provider (PCP) co-pays. The government pays Sunshine Health to provide your Medicare benefits so your costs are minimal.
Our Medicare Advantage plans offer additional benefits for no additional premium for dental, vision and hearing services. You also get a health club membership at no additional cost to you and 24-hour access to medical support through the nurse advice line. Now you don’t have to wait until the morning to get answers to urgent questions you might have about a sudden illness or injury.
Once you enroll, the MA plan will provide all of your Medicare Part A (hospital insurance) and Medicare Part B (medical insurance) coverage as well as Medicare Part D (Prescription Drug Plan).
When you choose a Medicare Advantage plan from Sunshine Health, you will find that it:
- Gives you all of the same coverage as Original Medicare (both Parts A and B)
- Includes Medicare prescription drug coverage (Medicare Part D)
- Includes extra benefits such as dental care, vision care, and hearing exams
- Provides 24-hr. access to a nurse advice line
- Includes a gym membership for no additional cost to you.
For more information, contact us at 1-877-826-3692 (TTY: 711).
Last Updated: 09302016